Hello. We like to collect well-designed vintage pottery (and lots of other stuff) from the 1950s,
'60s and '70s. Here are some pictures and info of a selection of the things we've found.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Vintage storage jars from the 1960s.









Just a quick blog-post to show three nicely textured vintage storage jars.

They're from the Portmeirion Totem range designed by Susan Williams-Ellis and were first produced in the 1960s.

The textures are great but I like the colours too.

More Portmeirion on Potshots: here and here and here

7 comments:

  1. I like this wonderfull jars, my favorite are the orange one. Regards Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Totem range, it's so beautiful! I've seen your previous posts on this great design, and they always make me gasp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love to have them! The colour, the pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really, really lovely!

    /Birgitte

    ReplyDelete